As of 25 May 2018, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: , "GDPR") came into force. In the information below, we provide a summary of the most important issues concerning the processing of your personal data that may take place in connection with the use of our services.
- GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - OJ EU.L.2016.119.1 of 2016.05.04.
- Administrator: the administrator is VIP Holiday spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with registered office in Siedlce postal code: 08-110, at ul. Kochanowskiego 14, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Business Department under KRS number: 0000782453, holding NIP number: 8212662945, REGON number: 383126112, share capital: 50 000.00 PLN.
- Personal data: according to GDPR, personal data is information about an identified or identifiable natural person. In the case of using our service, such data includes name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address. Personal data may be saved in cookies used by the Administrator.
- User - means an entity visiting the Administrator's website for which services can be provided in accordance with this policy and generally applicable laws.
- Service - means the website or application under which the Administrator runs the Internet service, operating in the domain www.willewitkacy.pl
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Website
- Cookies - means computer data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored on devices through which the User accesses the websites of the Website.
In accordance with Article 13(1)-(2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is VIP Holiday spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with registered office in Siedlce postal code: 08-110, at ul. Kochanowskiego 14, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Economic Department under KRS number: 0000782453, holding NIP number: 8212662945, REGON number: 383126112, share capital 50 000,00 zł (hereinafter: ,,Administrator''/,'company'').
- Regarding the protection of your personal data, you can contact us via:
- the contact form provided on the website: www.willewitkacy.pl
- at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone number: +48 600 752 359
- in writing to the address of our registered office indicated in item 1 above.
Purposes and basis of processing
- In order to respond to an inquiry about a particular investment/sale of premises/service, on the basis of your consent (basis of Article 6(1)(a) GDPR).
- w celu konieczności realizacji umowy lub konieczności przetwarzania danych osobowych przed jej zawarciem, na Państwa żądanie (podstawa z art. 6 ust 1 lit. b RODO).
- for the purpose of the need to perform a contract or the need to process personal data prior to entering into a contract, at your request (basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
- for the distribution of our newsletter with information, promotions, campaigns and news about our products and services and those of third parties, In this case, your consent is the legal basis for processing your data.
- For the purposes of registering you as a customer, processing transactions, managing contractual relationships, providing access to your private area, sending you relevant information about products and services, notifications about delivery, maintenance, billing, collections and payments, process transactions and payment methods, as well as any other service messages or messages related to contact and transactions, administering loyalty programs, discounts and promotions, conducting satisfaction surveys or questionnaires regarding products and services marketed and distributed by the Company. In this case, the legal basis for processing personal data is, in the case of individual clients, the performance of a contract for the sale of products or a contract for the provision of services concluded with the Company, and in the case of corporate clients, our legitimate interest in concluding contracts and providing services to the company in which the person concerned is employed or for which he provides services.
- for the performance of and on the basis of contracts relating to the purchase of real estate, premises, or the supply of products/services, where we have entered into such a contract (basis under Article 6(1)(b) GDPR).
- for archival (evidential) purposes in pursuit of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove the facts (basis in Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA).
- w celu ewentualnego ustalenia, dochodzenia lub obrony przed roszczeniami będącego realizacją naszego prawnie uzasadnionego w tym interesu (podstawa z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f RODO).
- for the purpose of possible establishment, investigation or defense against claims, being the realization of our legitimate interest in this matter (basis of Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR).
- for analytical purposes (better selection of services to meet the needs of our customers, general optimization of our products, optimization of service processes, building knowledge about our customers, financial analysis of our company, etc.) which is the realization of our legitimate interest in this regard (basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- for the purpose of customer satisfaction surveys, which is in pursuit of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our customers with our products and services (basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA).
- In order for us to offer you products and services directly (direct marketing), including matching them to your needs, i.e. profiling, in pursuit of our legitimate interest in doing so (basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- For the purpose of possible employment, i.e. the performance of a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the DPA) and the performance of obligations incumbent on the company under the law, relating in particular to labour law, insurance, taxes, archiving of employee documentation, Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA and Article 9(2)(b) of the DPA, as well as legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA), understood as enabling us to contact the relevant person on business matters when this is necessary for the proper performance of the tasks entrusted.
- In order to respond to requests for technical support or service-related assistance. In this case, your consent is the legal basis for processing your data.
- If you have given the appropriate consent, to send you marketing information about our products and services and the products and services of third parties marketed and distributed by the Company, our publications, surveys, promotional and advertising information, coupons, offers (including personalised offers) and recommendations about our products and services and the products and services of third parties marketed and distributed by the Company, according to your interests and based on the profile created by the Company, by telephone, letter, email, SMS and MMS. In this case, your consent is the legal basis for processing your data.
- To guarantee the security of our Website and information. In this case, the legal basis for processing your personal data is the legitimate interest in ensuring a secure environment and preventing damage to the Company's systems and user information, as well as unauthorized access to and misuse of the Company's systems and user information.
Right to object
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data processed for the purpose and on the basis indicated above. We will no longer process your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data are necessary for the possible establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time. If you exercise this right - we will cease processing your data for this purpose.
Data retention period
We will retain your data for a period:
- We will process your personal data arising from the conclusion of a contract for the period during which claims under the contract may arise, until the expiry of any limitation periods provided by law under which you or the company could make a claim.
- We may process data processed on the basis of your consent until you withdraw your consent or we determine that it has become obsolete.
- If no contract is concluded within 2 months of the offer, your personal data related to the offer will be deleted immediately, with the exception of data needed for direct marketing.
- We may process data processed for direct marketing of products and services until you object to its processing for this purpose or we determine that it has become obsolete.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive marketing communications, you may inform us at any time by the means indicated or by using the link to withdraw consent provided for this purpose in marketing communications received by email or, if communications are made by other means, using the procedure indicated for this purpose.
- If you have consented to receive marketing communications, your information will be retained until you withdraw your consent or inform us that you no longer wish to receive these communications, subject to applicable legal provisions and legal limitation periods.
Recipients of data
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- Our suppliers. We will transfer or provide access to your personal data to companies that provide services to us on a contractual basis when necessary: IT and web platform services, order and shipping management, payment processing, email distribution, call centers, website positioning services, marketing, market analysis and organization of promotional campaigns. If any of these service providers need access to our customers' personal information, they will only use it to provide services to us and in accordance with our instructions. We also require these service providers to maintain the confidentiality and security of the data and to return or destroy it when they no longer need it. Some of these suppliers are based overseas, so the transfer of data to them may involve the international transfer of your personal information, as described under
- Legal Obligations: we may transfer your personal data when necessary to comply with legal obligations, including obligations to provide data to competent authorities, judges or courts. This includes complying with requests from authorities related to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
Rights of the persons concerned
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- The right to information: you have the right to be informed about the use and processing of your personal data in a concise, transparent, understandable, easily accessible manner in clear and plain language.
- Right of access: you have the right to request confirmation from us at any time that, where we process your personal data, we provide you with access to that data and information about its processing, and you have the right to obtain a copy of that data. The copy of your personal data that we provide to you will be free of charge, although requests for additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. For our part, we may ask you to provide proof of identity or to provide additional information needed to process your request.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate, outdated or incomplete personal data concerning you. You may also request that we supplement any personal information that may be incomplete, including by submitting a supplemental statement.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data when, among other things, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed. However, this right is not absolute, so the company may retain this data, duly blocking it, in cases specified in the applicable legislation.
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, which would mean that we can continue to store it, but cannot process it further if any of the following conditions are met:
- you challenge the accuracy of the data within a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the data and request that we restrict its use;
- the company no longer needs the data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you object to the processing until it is verified that the company's legitimate grounds outweigh yours.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to transfer your data to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right applies when the processing of your personal data is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object: this right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling. We will no longer process your data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to withdraw consent: where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data in connection with certain activities (for example, to send you marketing information), you can withdraw it at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
Information about the voluntariness of providing data
Providing data is voluntary, however, in certain situations, providing them may be a statutory or contractual requirement, including those necessary to enter into a contract or to perform another purpose related to processing, as a consequence, their failure to provide data will prevent the fulfillment of an obligation arising from the law or the establishment and proper implementation of a contract.
We respect your right to privacy and ensure data security. For this purpose, your data is stored on
secure servers, computers and third parties.